TikTok and 58 other apps have been banned by the government, and at the time of writing, Tiktok is no longer available in Indian app stores. The person who installed the application can still use the application, but this may also change. If you are worried about losing all the uploaded videos, you can take some steps to download all the data.
Before you can access TikTok, we want to help you restore all the data in the configuration file. Please keep reading because we tell you how to download all TikTok data at once.
How to download TikTok data
We will suggest two methods in this article. The first method is the manual method, you need to use this method to manually download each video. The second method we recommend is to request your data directly from TikTok.
- On the phone, turn on TikTok go to your personal information.
- Now, open a video >click Three point icon >click Save video.
- Doing so, that particular TikTok video will be downloaded locally on your device.
- You can also repeat the same steps to download other videos.
Please note that this is currently the fastest manual method. Also, please remember that the downloaded video will have a watermark. However, we have already introduced the topic-how to download TikTok videos without watermark. If you wish to download the video in this way, you can click here to view our article.
Request for Information
The second method allows you to request data directly from TikTok. After processing the request, you can immediately download all data from within the app.Continue with the following steps
- On the phone, turn on TikTok, then click Three point icon In the upper right corner.
- Tap Privacy and security >click Personalization and data >click Download Information.
- On the next screen, you need to click Request data file. Clicking this button will send a request to TikTok to download your data. Please note that it may take up to 30 days for your request to be processed.
- Moving on, you need to manually continue to check the application (if your download is ready).Once completed, you need to go to Download data label, Displayed next to the “Request data” label.Over there, you need to click download The desired data next to the button.
- Remember that the requested data file can be downloaded for up to four days, and if you do not download it within the given time, the data file will expire.
These are two methods for you to download TikTok data. Do you have any other methods? You can share it by writing to us in the comments.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
WWDC 2020 released a lot of exciting news from Apple, but which are the best iOS 14 features in India? We discuss this on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast or RSS, download the episode or just click the play button below.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow Advertisement Shout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
EU Commissioner Breton said the EU will accelerate its space ambitions