There is no doubt that TikTok is one of the most popular social media platforms, which allows you to create and share short videos with the world. Sometimes certain virus accounts can become very annoying, for this reason, TikTok allows you to block these accounts. This brings us to a question-what if a user you follow suddenly blocks you? How do you even know if you are blocked by someone on TikTok? We will tell you how to block someone on TikTok, how to block someone on TikTok, and how to determine if you are blocked on TikTok.
How to check if someone blocked you on TikTok
We will list three different methods to help you determine if someone has blocked you on TikTok. Follow these orders.
- The first thing you can do is to check the users who blocked you by going to your list below.To do this, open TikTok >click your Profile icon >click the following >In the search bar, Enter your user name And hit search for. If your search does not yield any results, you may have been blocked.
- Either way, you can view tags or other mentions of you in users’ posts. If you can’t find these posts, or if you can’t find the posts at all, you might be blocked.
Finally, in addition to the first two steps, you can also search for users directly by going to the discovery page.To do this, open TikTok >click Find > Enter your user name Last click search for. If your search does not yield any results, it is likely to be blocked.
This way you can know if you are blocked by someone on TikTok. Now let’s see how to stop someone on TikTok.
How to block someone on TikTok
In this article, we have discussed how to know if someone blocked you on TikTok. However, sometimes you will want to block someone on a video sharing platform. To do this, follow the steps below.
- turn on TikTok >click Find with Enter your user name The number of people you want to block.Or, open TikTok >click I >click the following >In the search bar, find the username you want to block.
- Next, open User profile >click Horizontal three-point icon In the upper right corner> select Piece.
- In this way, you can also block any users you want. After being blocked, they will not be able to interact with you on TikTok, and you will not be able to watch their videos.
How to unblock on TikTok
Similarly, if you want to unblock TikTok, just follow the steps below.
- turn on TikTok >click Find with Enter your user name The percentage of people you want to unblock.Or, open TikTok >click I >click Horizontal three-point icon In the upper right corner> Go to Privacy and security > Account blocked.
- On the next screen, click Unblock Next to the contact you want to unblock. That’s it.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
Is Redmi Note 9 Pro Max the most affordable camera phone in India? We discuss this on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast or RSS, download the episode or just click the play button below.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow Advertisement Shout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
PUBG mobile version may get a new map called Fourex