The price of Bitcoin has fallen by about 8% in the past 7 days, but the price started to rise in the afternoon trading on Friday afternoon. Today, the price of Bitcoin is between US$54,400 and US$54,800 per unit and has a market valuation of US$1.02 trillion. On Saturday morning, the overall market value of all existing more than 8,500 tokens was approximately $1.59 trillion.
- Bitcoin (BTC) prices improved after falling from $57,207 to a low of $50,360 on Thursday. BTC rose by more than 3% today, but fell by 5% in the week of March 27, 2021. In all other coin valuations, Bitcoin dominates about 59.3%, while Ethereum (ETH) accounts for 11%.
- Bitcoin is still up more than 16% this month, 109% in the past three months, and 763% against the U.S. dollar for the whole year.
- Today, the top trading pair for Bitcoin (BTC) is Tether (USDT), which accounts for 55% of crypto asset trading volume. This is followed by the US dollar (16.85%), the US dollar against the US dollar (5.92%), the Japanese yen (4.19%), the euro (3.84%) and the Korean won (2.38%).
- This week, the cryptocurrency community is happy to hear Elon Musk reveal that the electric car company Tesla will now accept BTC purchases. Nick Jones, CEO of Zumo, a digital wallet and payment platform, believes that more brands will join Tesla’s leadership.
- Jones explained: “We are very pleased to see Tesla now accepting Bitcoin as a payment method for its products.” Institutional investment from these brands and increased market support for cryptocurrencies are not only key indicators of their long-term value, but also It also has contemporary significance. The Zumo CEO added: “Knowing that more than half of UK cryptocurrency owners have purchased this currency in the past six months, I think more brands will follow suit.”
- At the time of publication, the trading price of Ethereum (ETH), the second largest crypto asset by market capitalization, was $1,686 per unit, which has risen by more than 3% today. ETH followed closely behind, and in the fourth market position, Binance Coin (BNB) was trading at $254, a 2.5% increase in the past 24 hours.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is in 11th place today, with a transaction price of US$495 per lot of BCH. Crypto assets are up 0.64% today, down 6% this week, up 0.21% in the past 30 days, and up 48% in the past three months.
- The two stocks with the biggest gains today include Chat Coin (CHAT) and Equity Network (XSN). The top two losers on Saturday morning included self-locking (KEY) and cortex (CTXC).
Do you want to grasp all cryptocurrency market actions in real time? Check out markets.Bitcoin.com now!
When cryptocurrency traders enter the weekend trading session, how do you see all the market behavior this week? Let us know your thoughts on this topic in the comments section below.
Picture Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons, markets.Bitcoin.com,
Disclaimer: This article is for reference only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer, nor is it a recommendation or endorsement of any product, service or company. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. The company or the author shall not bear any direct or indirect responsibility for any damage or loss caused or allegedly caused by using or relying on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article or related thereto.