Lack of TikTok? Instagram Reels can keep you entertained and help you be creative with short videos. Now that TikTok has been banned, Instagram scroll has a chance to become its most popular alternative. We have seen apps made by Indian developers such as Mitron and Chingari try to attract TikTok’s audience and are now heavily involved. Instagram is owned by Facebook and already has millions of users in India. With Reels, it may be the most severe challenge TikTok faces.
How to create an Instagram reel
Creating Instagram Reels is very simple, but the most important step is to put Reels into your Instagram account. Facebook is still launching Reels to Indians. In Advertisement Shout, some people have this feature, and some people don’t.
If you perform the following steps, creating a reel is very simple.
- Open Instagram.
- Tap the camera icon In the upper left corner.
- At the bottom, you will see options such as real-time, story, and scroll.Tap reel.
- Now you can start creating reels on Instagram. Currently, the maximum length of any video clip is 15 seconds. In the next few steps, we will guide you through all the options.
- To record an Instagram reel, click Big white circle icon. You can also stop recording using the same button.
- Before you start recording, you can add some effects through the icons on the left.To adjust the video recording speed Right arrow icon Looks like a “play” button. You can record video in slow motion, up to 0.3 times, or increase its speed to 3 times.
- To add effects to the video, click Smiley button with Swipe right on the big white circle. This will show all the available effects, you can choose the one you like. The effect icon is displayed in the big white circle, you can click on it to start recording.
- Instagram Reels also allows you to set a three-second timer before recording any clips.Tap Timer icon On the left and set the duration of the clip (0.1 to 15 seconds), then click Set timer.When you start recording, you will see a three-second timer on the screen before the video starts
- Finally, you can also click Music icon on the left. The best part is that you can see the lyrics on the screen and select any part of the song you want to use. TikTok only allows you to specify a specific 30-second clip for each song, but on the Instagram reel, you are free to choose the part you like in any track. You can add music before recording the video to create a lip-sync video, or you can add music after recording to provide it with a cool soundtrack.
This covers the basics of creating Instagram Reels.
Do you like scrolls? Now that Reels is here, will you give up TikTok even if it comes back? Let us know through the comments.
Why do Indians love Xiaomi TV so much? We discussed on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast, Google Podcast or RSS, download the episode, or click the play button below.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow Advertisement Shout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Facebook notes Trump’s account and page of Ally Roger Stone