Google Photos is one of the best free photo backup services online. If you have accidentally deleted a photo from Google Photos, there is a way to restore it. If you follow the steps below, you can easily recover deleted photos on Google Photos. Google Photos allows you to access photos stored on your phone and on the web. However, if you accidentally delete some files you didn’t want, and now you want to get them back, what should you do? If you want to recover deleted photos from the Google Photos trash after 60 days, there is nothing you can do. Well, please keep reading because we tell you how to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on mobile and on the web.
How to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on Android devices
Recovering deleted Google Photos on Android is a very simple process. In these order:
Open Google Photos On your Android smartphone,ap burger icon From the top left and Choose trash.
choose a photo You want to restore Press In them.
When you return, your photos will automatically reappear in the photo library.
How to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on iPhone
You can easily recover deleted photos from Google Photos on iPhone or iPad by the following methods:
- Open Google Photos On your iOS device, Click the hamburger icon From the top left and Choose Bin.
- right now, Click the horizontal three-point icon From the upper right corner and pat select.
- Now select the photo, when finished, Click to restore.
- When you return, your photos will reappear in the photo library.
How to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on the web
This is the best way to recover deleted photos from Google Photos on the web:
- Open Google Photos Visit https://photos.google.com/ on the browser on your computer to search on the web.
- carry on, Sign in Use your Google ID (if you don’t already have one).
- On the homepage Click the hamburger icon In the upper left corner, Choose trash.
- choose a photo What you want to restore.after finishing Click the restore button In the upper right corner above the “Empty Trash” button.
- After that, your photos will automatically reappear in the photo library.
Remember that deleted photos and videos can be kept in the trash folder for a maximum of 60 days. Also, if it has been more than 60 days since deleting the media files, you will not be able to recover them. Therefore, please take action whenever possible.
For more tutorials, please visit our “how to” section.
Can the OnePlus 8 series adopt iPhone SE (2020) and Samsung Galaxy S20 in India? We discuss this on the weekly technical podcast Orbital, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast or RSS, download the episode or just click the play button below.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow Advertisement Shout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Fortnite 2020 World Cup and Dota 2 International cancelled due to coronavirus pandemic