WhatsApp finally allows people to send and receive stickers to each other, which was added by other messaging apps a few years ago. This new development brings exciting possibilities-to be able to create your own WhatsApp stickers. There are many ways to create WhatsApp stickers, but the easiest way is to download an app that allows you to create stickers quickly. We can create WhatsApp sticker packs on iPhone and Android in less than 5 minutes, so the process is very simple.
Before proceeding, it is important to note that the best way to create custom sticker packs is mentioned on the WhatsApp website. WhatsApp provides some sample apps where you can make some basic changes and then submit them to the App Store or Google Play to make them your own tabs for creating apps for WhatsApp. However, for most people, this is not a practical choice, so we have completed all the steps in a simple way and listed them below.
Please note that these third-party sticker making apps work well, but we know little about their source and whether these apps will abuse any permissions you grant. Before granting third-party applications permission to your entire photo library, we will think twice as this may be abused. If you find it suitable, follow the steps below to create your own stickers for WhatsApp.
How to create WhatsApp stickers on Android
Please follow the steps below to make your own WhatsApp sticker pack on Android.
- Download the Sticker Maker app on Android.
- Tap Create a new sticker pack.
- Give the sticker pack a name and add the author’s name to the sticker pack in case you take credit for creating these stickers.
- On the next screen, you will see 30 tiles.Click on any of them, then you can click Take pictures, Open gallery, Or Select a document Select Image. The first option allows you to take a photo, the second option opens the photo gallery, and the third option allows you to select an image from the file manager.
- Next, you can cut the picture into shapes.You can choose one of the following Freehand (To manually draw the shape and cut the sticker), Cut square, Or Tangent circle.
- After cropping is complete, click Yes, save the sticker.
- After adding three stickers, you can click Add to WhatsApp. After adding the confirmation message, you will see a confirmation message on the screen.
- Open now WhatsApp, Click Emoticons Icon> Sticker icon at the bottom. Now you will treat the new sticker pack as the last sticker pack in the sticker pack list.
- To delete the sticker pack, click on the sticker pack> Three o’clock The icon in the upper right corner> delete.
How to create WhatsApp stickers on iPhone
Please follow the steps below to make your own WhatsApp sticker pack on iPhone. The application we are going to use is a beautiful photo editing application that makes it very easy to create a free WhatsApp sticker pack.
- Download the Bazaart app on your iPhone.
- Open the app and click Start new Either Open photo.
- Now you can use the app’s tools to create stickers. You can easily cut it into shapes, add dialog boxes, etc. through the tools on Bazaart’s screen.
- When finished, click Share icon then click WhatsApp.
- The app will ask you to add your name for you to use in the sticker pack.Then, on the next screen, click Add to WhatsApp.
- This will add your tag to WhatsApp.Tap Sticker icon The form in which you type the message. Your stickers will be displayed here.
- Bazaart also allows you to easily update sticker packs. Repeat steps 2 to 4 above, and you will see a new screen asking if you want to update or delete the sticker pack.Tap Updates Add more stickers to your backpack.
Bazaart is a free application on the iPhone, and most of its features are locked behind the monthly subscription fee. Creating WhatsApp stickers is completely free, but if you make changes in the future, you can always use other apps (such as Sticker Maker for WhatsApp) to get the job done easily.
How did you create a WhatsApp sticker pack? Let us know through the comments.
For more tutorials, please visit the “Methods” section.
We discussed what WhatsApp absolutely needs to do in 2019 on the weekly technology podcast Orbital. You can subscribe via Apple Podcast or RSS, download the episode or click the play button below.