If you want to use an iOS device, you need an Apple ID. To take full advantage of your Mac, you also need an Apple ID. Of course, Apple ID is your account on Apple servers, which allows you to sync all data across Apple devices. Whether you are syncing notes in Apple’s Notes app, or purchasing records in iOS or Mac App Store, Apple ID is the core of your identity on all Apple devices.
If you have any Apple devices, you need an Apple ID to get the most out of it. Sometimes, if you don’t have any Apple devices, you still need an Apple ID to get services like Apple Music. Even if you don’t have a credit or debit card, you can create an Apple ID through the following methods.
How to create an Apple ID
- Go to the Create Apple ID website.
- Enter all details as required, such as name, email address, date of birth, security questions, etc. Remember, your email address will be your Apple ID.
- After filling all the content (including password and verification code), please click carry on.
- Now enter the six-digit verification code you received in the email.Tap carry on.
- This will create your Apple ID.Now, to make sure you don’t have to enter any payment methods, scroll down to Payment and shipping then click edit.
- Under payment method, select No. Make sure to enter your full name and complete address, including phone number.
- When you are done, click save.
This ensures that after you log in with this Apple ID on your iOS device, you will not be asked to enter a payment method. Remember, you will not be able to purchase any paid apps or if you have not added a payment method, please use the App Store or Mac App Store on your Apple device. However, even if you do not add a card to your Apple ID, you can still use all free apps.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow Advertisement Shout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Instagram now allows you to repost your tagged stories