If your iPhone slows down or encounters intermittent issues, you may want to try clearing the cache to fix it. There is no such thing as a system-level cache cleaner on iOS, so you can’t clear the cache on your iPhone in one go. What you can do is to clear the cache separately from the various applications (if they support the feature). To clear the cache on the iPhone, we will take a three-pronged approach. First, we will clear the cache in Safari-Safari is the default browser on iOS devices. Then, we will tell you how to clear the cache of each application. Finally, we will study the system level settings that can solve some common problems you may encounter.
How to clear cache from Safari on iPhone
If you clear your browser’s cache, you can eliminate worries, such as websites that sometimes fail to load. This is the way to do it.
- To clear the cache completely, go to Set value > Safari then click Clear history and website data.
- Click again Clear history and website data.
- If you have questions about a particular website, please visit Set value > Safari > advanced > Site Information.
- Now, use the search bar at the top to find the website you are looking for.When you find it Swipe left then click delete Clear the cache for that particular website.
How to clear cache from other apps on iPhone
There is no fixed way to clear the cache of third-party apps on the iPhone. Some apps (such as Tumblr) have an option that allows you to delete the cache, but most apps don’t. If an app bothers you, try deleting and reinstalling.
Other options to clear cache on iPhone
Now, if you have problems with the software keyboard or Wi-Fi, iOS allows you to use certain system-level options to reset certain settings without deleting all the data from the iPhone. You can even clear space from iPhone through these settings. We will list these for you.
- To clear unused applications (but not documents and data stored in those applications), go to Set value > general > iPhone storage.Click now Enable nearby Uninstall unused applications.
- To reset system settings, such as network, home screen layout or keyboard dictionary, go to Set value > general > Reboot. Now select the appropriate option to complete the process.
- You can also quickly upload photos to iCloud and delete local copies to clear some space in your iPhone.go with Set value > general > iPhone storage.Click now Enable nearby Optimize photos.
For more tutorials, please visit our methods section.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow Advertisement Shout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
The EU is expected to fine Philips, Pioneer and Asus, restricting online sales of their products