Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms, it brings together people from different regions, races and cultures. Facebook-owned Instagram also provides a platform for people from different backgrounds to communicate and share their interests. Both platforms allow you to browse and share content in multiple languages in an application or desktop browser. Therefore, if you want to change the language to better express your opinion, we will guide you step by step how to do this.
Changing the language setting in your Facebook account on one device will not change the settings on other devices. And, changing the language setting on Facebook or Instagram will not affect the language setting on your computer, phone or other devices.
Change language settings on the Facebook app on Android
Open the Facebook app on your Android device
Click the hamburger menu icon in the upper right corner
Scroll down to “Settings and Privacy” and click
Choose a language, then select from the list
Change language settings on the Facebook app on iOS
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone
- Click the hamburger menu icon in the bottom right corner
- Scroll down to select settings and privacy
- Click on application language
- You will enter the iPhone device settings, where you can select the preferred language of the Facebook application
Change the language setting of Facebook in your browser
- Click the drop-down arrow in the upper right corner
- Choose settings and privacy
- Click Settings
- Click on language and region
- Click “Edit” in the “Facebook Language” section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down list and click “Save Changes”
Change the language setting on the Instagram app for Android or iOS
- Open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device
- Click the profile icon in the bottom right corner
- Click the hamburger menu in the upper right corner
- Choose settings at the bottom
- Tap account
- Click on the language and select from the list of available languages
Change the language setting of Instagram in the browser
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner
- Select information
- Scroll down to the bottom and you should see a drop-down icon next to the language
- Click on it and select your preferred language
Is LG Wing’s unique design enough to help it succeed in India? We discussed it on Orbital, a weekly technical podcast, you can subscribe via Apple Podcast, Google Podcast or RSS, download the episode, or click the play button below.
For the latest technical news and reviews, please follow Advertisement Shout on Twitter, Facebook and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and technologies, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Which is the best gaming console in India?