Barter trade, Is a cryptocurrency trading ecosystem, upgraded to a more advanced V2 on May 6, 2021, bringing significant benefits and new features to traders. Understanding the needs of crypto traders is a key element of the restart, which includes features such as 0% transaction fees, institutional liquidity, automatic KYC, and new customer support.
Barter or trade and V2 upgrade
The V2 BarterTrade crypto exchange ecosystem has brought numerous improvements and features, carefully selected and designed to ensure a seamless user experience. This includes:
- 0% fee for BART transactions: BART, BarterTrade’s native token, allows users to get 0% transaction fees
- Social trading: Fast-growing industry functions provide valuable help for new traders who want to follow and learn from successful and experienced traders.
- Live chat support: There are no more robots. BarterTrade believes that humanity is essential to provide users with the best service and uses improved support system settings
Trading pairs, fast KYC and institutional liquidity
Barter tradeThe upgrade includes a fast KYC process that will verify new users and be ready for transactions within 5 minutes. There are no waiting lists, no obstacles, and no complicated verifications.
If the trader cannot cash out in time, it is useless to hold the appreciation of the cryptocurrency.
For traders, lack of liquidity is still a real problem, but fortunately, BarterTrade provides institutional-level liquidity services, allowing all users to sell their encrypted assets as easily as in the traditional market.
V2 has launched a variety of trading pairs, including BART, BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP and LTC against USDT. BART, UNI and LINK can also be used for ETH transactions. BarterTrade is rapidly expanding its trading pairs, and existing users of the old platform can still find gems that can be traded.
Overcome the new coronavirus
This Barter trade In the past few months, the team has been working on a number of developments, including the recently completed round of financing. The final details are still being finalized and are expected to be announced in May.
Due to various obstacles to the COVID-19 situation in India, its home country, the huge planning and financing round required for the V2 upgrade has been postponed.
The team is working hard to resolve these issues (especially exchange withdrawals) and believes that all issues will be resolved within a week. BarterTrade also strongly appreciates the continuous support and patience of the community.
A spokesperson for the company said:
“We are grateful to everyone in the community who have supported us in the past few months. We are happy to welcome you to start a new chapter in our journey, as we have become one of the leading digital asset exchanges in the market.”
Barter trade breaks out in 2021
Restart Barter trade A large number of changes have been made on the backend to improve the entire transaction experience for users. BarterTrade’s vision is to provide a smart (but easy to use) cryptocurrency ecosystem that empowers its users and provides social trading and gamification features for everyone.
BarterTrade did not stop there. Its future launches will include:
- Algorithmic trading: Robot settings without coding means that any trader can take full advantage of automated trading. The robot executes transactions with lightning precision, ensuring increased revenue.
- Orders and markets: BarterTrade will release advanced trading orders and provide its users with new markets and trading channels.
- Upcoming features: P2P lending, BattleGrounds, Easy Pay, Pie algorithm and connection to the payment network are just some of the upcoming features of BarterTrade.
BarterTrade is a simple, smart, social and gamified way to trade cryptocurrencies for all traders.View BarterTrade’s V2 trading ecosystem Here.
This is a sponsored post. Learn how to reach our audience here. Read the disclaimer below.
Image Source: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wikimedia Commons